The ECHO project is an open source hardware/software project. Join us!
- We have an active “Slack Connect” channel, accessible to anyone with a Slack account. To be invited, email Danny
- Ask questions on Github Discussions
- Analysis code on Github
- Code documentation on ReadTheDocs
- Hardware also on Github
- Build logs, flight reports, and other topics are covered in the Memo series
- ECHO is organized by Professor Daniel Jacobs in the Low frequency Cosmology Lab at Arizona State University.
- “External Calibration of Hydrogen Arrays” M. Gopalkrishna, URSI-NRSM
- “Drone-based Beam Mapping of the LWA.”, D. Jacobs, University of New Mexico, LWA Users Meeting, July 2020 (pptx)
- “The Airborne External Calibration for Precision Low Frequency Instrumentation”, D. Jacobs, Caltech, March 2019 (pdf)
- “The External Calibrator for Hydrogen Observatories”, D. Jacobs, URSI Boulder, January, 2016 (slides lost to ravages of time etc etc)